Monday, November 4, 2013

Video: A New Perspective for Moms

I came across this video today and it made me pause for a moment and reflect on myself as a mom. In the video, a handful of moms honestly share their own insecurities in their role as mom. A few days later, they are shown footage of their children telling what they love most about their mom. After watching her child share what she loves about her mom, one mom comments that she so easily focus' on the negative but her child tells a very different story.

I invite you to take a moment and watch. The video brought a tear to my eye as I share many of the same insecurities. It was a reminder to me to be gentle with myself and to be mindful of what is most important to me, my relationship with my children.


A New Perspective For Moms from Elevation Church on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment