Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Guest Posting on "Made to Mother"

Yesterday, I had the privilege of sharing my story on the blog Made to Mother. My dear friend Wynter has a passion for moms and their stories. Becoming a mother herself made her realize how much she is influenced by the way she was mothered and the other mothers around her. She wondered about others experience and has been collecting woman's stories of motherhood on the blog.

I invite you to read my own story and while you are there, take a moment to read some of the other woman's stories. I guarantee they will touch your heart and make you think more about the powerful role of mom. Each week Wynter posts a new woman's story and each week I am once again reminded that who we are deep down inside is much more important than the unique journey each mother takes.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment